Search It All

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Great Quotes from Rock Stars


“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”
― Jim Morrison of the Doors

"As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both. "
--- Bono of U2

"To experience Life, you need life as well as liberty, either one by itself is of no use."
--- Oh Zee

"I guess the line between being paranoid and being a rock star is smaller than one would expect."
---Brian Molko

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. "
--- Alice Cooper

"For years, I've had a hankering for the portrait of Benjamin Franklin by Joseph Duplessis. Franklin is credited with so many inventions: the postal system, lightning rods, the constitution. He was a rock star before there was such a thing."
--- Jon Bon Jovi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Captain Zee

Dynastoned.com

The Hit Songs that the Radio Won't Play

White House.gov Press Office Feed

Oh Zee's Words of Wisdom

Sports